- Patented (U.S. Pat.No. 9,320,977) A.V.C. (Active Vehicle Control) Technology
- 6-Channel DSMR receiver
- Great for models that will benefit from AVC Technology that need additional channels for lights, shift servos and other accessories
- Fully adjustable - set the precise amount of stability you want on the fly
- Works with any RC car, truck, or buggy
- No complex setup required - just install, bind, and calibrate
- Compatible with all DSMR™ and DSM2™ surface transmitters
- Now with steering priority when used with the DX2e transmitter
- ReliakoteT waterproof coating on the electronics
- FOR USE WITH DIGITAL SERVOS ONLY
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
With the SRS6000 driver's get stability control for ANY vehicle in their collection! You can have the stability control of AVC™ (Active Vehicle Control) technology in any vehicle just by adding the SRS6000 receiver and binding it to an AVC compatible transmitter. AVC technology creates a more enjoyable driving experience by managing the vehicle's driving characteristics and attitude. This translates into more control for you and a more manageable vehicle in all driving environments.
SRS6000 Features 6 channels of control outputs, which makes it a great choice for models that need controls for lights, shift servos, dual motors, dual steering, and more, all while being able to take advantage of AVC technology. The SRS6000 also benefits from steering priority, giving you the ability to adjust how much stability you want in those tight turns.