built in 2007 by Everett Mellish and here on static display at EAA Airventure 2010.
Covered in genuine Oracover covering in an eye-catching scale colour scheme, this plane features outstanding aerobatic performance.
See for an example of the optional float set fitted (available separately) it comes with a pre-bent aluminium landing gear.
Includes all mounting and hardware to support electric or IC motors.
- Approx flying weight - 9.5-11lbs (4.3-5.2Kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Length - 49.2ins (125.0cm)
- Radio - 6 Channel with 8 servos
- Suits - 90 2-Stroke (90-120 4-stroke) (electric option included)
- Wing area - 644.8sq.ins (41.6dm)
- Wingspan - 70.90ins (1.8cm)