You want to learn 3D? The Stuntmaster is just the model you need. This tough, lightweight model is moulded from ELAPOR® and is highly manoeuvrable. Loops, torque rolls, knife-edge and spins are all within its reach. In its element indoors or outdoors in the smallest space, the Stuntmaster will inspire you.
Supplied 80% complete and requiring only the minimum of work to have it flight ready, the Stuntmaster is supplied with a powerful brushless 2206-1050 motor, 18A ESC and three pre-fitted MS-12016 servos. The airframe is incredibly rigid due to the numerous carbon reinforcements and the all-important contrasting colour scheme top and bottom is factory applied straight out of the box.
Flight times are typically around 5 minutes with the recommended 3S 450mAh Li-Po.
- Durable, lightweight, semi-assembled, Elapor airframe.
- 45 minute assembly time.
- Airframe reinforced with carbon fibre for extreme torsional rigidity.
- Powerful pre-installed brushless outrunner motor.
- Pre-installed 8 gram servos.
- Removable cowl for east motor and ESC access.
- Comfortable 5 minute flight times (with the recommended battery).
What's in the box
Needed to complete
- 1 x Elapor model
- 1 x Drive motor - Permax BL-O from 2206 to 1050
- 1 x MULTIcont BL-18 SD regulator
- 1 x Propeller (9 x 5)
- 3 x Servos (MS-12016)
- 1 x Decal sheet
- 1 x Instruction manual
- Medium body cyanoacrylate glue.
- 4-channel transmitter and receiver.
- 3S 11.1V 450mAh Li-Po battery.
- Charger suitable for the above.