DYNAM SCOUT TRAINER 980MM RTF W/6-AXIS/ABS GYRO
The Dynam Scout is a perfect parkflyer as it's 980mm wingspan allows it to be flown in smaller areas at low speeds. This makes it easier for beginner pilots to master the art of flying and the steerable nose wheel gives it great handling on the ground as well. The Dynam Scout is a full four channel aircraft complete with both rudder and aileron controls which allow it to perform manoeuvres such as stall turns and barrel rolls.
This model also comes with the Detrum SR86A 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with 6-Axis Gyro/AB built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR86A click here.
Dynam Scout Features:
- Beautiful appearance, reasonable architectural design
- Attractive white paint scheme and decal trim sheet
- Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Powerful BM2313A-KV1850 brushless outrunner motor
- Easy assembly, easy maintenance.
- Overall Length:767mm
- Motor:BM2313 KV1850
- Servo:7g Servox3
- Wing Area:13.7
- Wing Loading:24.5 dm
- Flying Weight:335g
- Battery: 7.4V 850mAh 15c