DX9 Black Transmitter Only MD2
- 9 fully proportional channels
- Exclusive Black Edition finish
- 11ms frame rates with capable receivers
- Airplane, heli, sailplane and multirotor programming
- 250-model internal memory
- Programmable voice alerts
- Wireless trainer function
- Superior ergonomics that fit the way you fly
- Direct access to system setup from function menu - no need to power off
- Active gyro and governor trim in heli
- Large, backlit LCD screen
- 10 aircraft wing types and 6 tail types
- 7 swashplate types
- 5 sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- Multirotor flight mode setup, checklists and voice alerts
- Up to 10 sailplane flight modes
- 5 airplane and heli flight modes
- 10 programmable mixes - normal or 7-point curve
- Dual aileron, elevon, and V-tail differential
- 7-point throttle curves for airplanes and helicopters
- 7-point pitch and tail curves for helicopters
- EN328 compatible
Like the original DX9, the Black Edition gives you an incredible suite of features that includes voice alerts, 250-model memory, programming for four model types and a wireless trainer link. To this it adds is a stunning, black finish that further sets it apart from everything else in its class.
Programmable Voice Alerts
The DX9 lets you keep tabs on important functions without ever taking your eyes off what you're flying. You can program voice alerts to call out what flight mode you've chosen or report telemetry information on demand. If an alarm goes off, you won't have to look at the transmitter display to see what's happening. The DX9 will tell you.
Wireless Trainer Link
This exclusive Spektrum technology gives DX9 users the ability to wirelessly link up with other Spektrum transmitters and specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets. Once bound to another transmitter or component, ModelMatch™ technology will allow the DX9 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
With Wireless Trainer Link, you could:
- Wirelessly "buddy box" with another DSMX® transmitter when teaching someone to fly.
- Assign gimbal functions to a 2nd 'camera' transmitter when flying a camera drone so you can focus on avoiding obstacles and maintaining visual contact while someone else lines up the shot.
- Link with specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets to wirelessly control head tracking and remotely change video camera frequencies.
The enormous capacity of the DX9's on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card**. The model memory menu is easy to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You won't have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted.
Because the DX9 uses the same Spektrum™ AirWare™ software as many other Spektrum transmitters, you can share model setups across platforms with almost any Spektrum pilot.
Fly Smarter with Built-In Telemetry
The built-in telemetry feature gives you real-time information on things like your model's battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature, airspeed, altitude and more.*
Using the voice alert system, you can program the DX9 to tell you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define. You can also have it call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flip of a switch. If you want to review telemetry after a flight, the DX9 can be set up to record the data to its SD card**.
*Requires a Spektrum telemetry module and telemetry sensors, sold separately.
**SD card not included in Transmitter Only version
The weight distribution and ergonomics of the DX9 have been optimized to fit the way you fly. The result is a sense of balance and comfort that perfectly complements the speed and precision of DSMX technology.
Notable features include:
- Comfortable, no-slip rubber grips
- Adjustable stick length and tension
- Smooth, quad-bearing gimbals
- User-adjustable mode configurations (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- User-assigned switch functions
- Easy-to-read backlit screen
- Intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface
The DX9 comes with an impressive list of programming features that rivals that of much more expensive transmitters.