*****CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY*****
No regulator needed for HV applications, but still offers outstanding performance at 6V.
Offers 448 in-oz of torque for HV applications and 328 in-oz of torque for 6.0V applications while offering impressive speed of .10 sec/60 for HV applications and .15 sec/60 for 6V applications offering the perfect comgination of torque and speed for giant scale models.
Offers low deadband, top of the line centering, high resolution, with impressive holding torque for unmatched performance.
Metal Gear Train
Long life (low wear) gear train for great long life performance.
Aluminum center section case
Acts as a heat sink to keep the motor cool which increases performance and life of the servo, and adds high end look and feel.
- Size Category: Standard
- Type: Digital
- Application: Giant Scale Airplane
- Torque: 328 oz-in (23.6kg-cm) @ 6.0V; 448 oz-in (32.25kg-cm) @ 8.4V
- Speed: 0.15 sec/60deg @ 6.0V; 0.10 sec/60 deg @ 8.4V
- Length: 1.61 in (40.9mm)
- Width: 0.82 in (20.9mm)
- Height: 1.25 in (31.8mm)
- Weight: 2.20 oz (62g)
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Bearing: Dual
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Connector Type: Z-Connector
- Gear Type: Metal
- Gear Material: Stainless steel/Steel
- Voltage: 4.8–8.4V (High Voltage)